Steve Osborne and Desert Son have served the Tucson community and its visitors for many years with a simple philosophy: They feel that their customers deserve value on all levels — by insuring that whatever you purchase will always be recognized as a piece of quality and character. Desert Son gives you the comfort and security of having made a good buy in Native American Arts.
Steve has spent a lot of time traversing the Southwest gathering pieces and forming ties with Native American artists. He is continually meeting new people and procuring unique works of art for the gallery.
Desert Son is a large and spacious gallery located in the Catalina foothills between the La Paloma and Ventana Canyon Resorts. Its décor reflects the variety of its merchandise, a striking harmony between solid traditions and new styles.
- At Desert Son you are given a wide array of choices in many mediums:
- Whether you are looking for gold or silver jewelry we carry a wide variety of styles and types.
- We also have Arizona’s largest selection of handmade buckles and belts.
- Hopi Indian Kachina Dolls in all price ranges are on display for you to purchase. Many of the best carvers are represented.
- We also carry many Zuni Fetishes for the discerning collector.
- Navajo Rugs, Baskets and Pottery are but a few of the other fascinating items that we carry.
Just let us know where your interests lie and we will provide you with many items to choose from. Contact us if you are looking for a particular Kachina, artist or price. We would be happy to assist you in your search for Southwestern and Native American treasures!